Board of Directors
The current VELCO Board is comprised of 13 members: the CEOs/General Managers of Green Mountain Power, Burlington Electric Department and Vermont Electric Cooperative; and General Manager of Vermont Public Power Supply Authority representing its municipal utility members; three directors appointed by the Vermont Low Income Trust for Electricity; two directors appointed by the public power owners of VT Transco; three additional directors appointed by Green Mountain Power as VT Transco’s largest shareholder; and the President and CEO of VELCO. Click on any director’s name below to view his or her bio.
- Susan Andersen , Executive Vice President Central Vermont Economic Development Corporation
- Dagyne Canney , Broker/Owner Prudential Green Mountain Realty, Rutland
- David Coates , Retired Partner KPMG Peat Marwick
- Theresa DiPalma , Senior Vice President for Marketing & External Relations Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Tom Dunn , President & CEO Vermont Electric Power Company
- Michael Dworkin , Professor of Law & Director of the Institute for Energy & the Environment Vermont Law School
- Barbara Grimes , General Manager Burlington Electric Department
- David Hallquist , President & CEO Vermont Electric Cooperative
- Stephen Kaminski , Vice President, Power Resources and Access New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- David Mullett , General Manager Vermont Public Power Supply Authority
- Mary Powell , President & CEO Green Mountain Power Corporation
- Lawrence Reilly , Principal Rosewood Energy Consulting, LLC
- Cort Richardson , Principal Consultant Richardson & Associates