VELCO participates in a wide range of industry and public policy processes. In these forums, we often produce or collaborate in papers, reports and other information that explores grid-related issues in depth. If you are interested in learning more about transmission issues, this library is for you.
Links to topics of interest
- FCC resources on radio frequency safety
- World Health Organization resources on the safety of Electric & Magnetic Fields or EMFs
- Article: Looking Beyond Transmission (FERC Order 1000 and the case for alternative solutions)
- DOE quadrennial review, VELCO comments, 4/21/2014
- GII Value Analysis, La Capra Associates, 8/8/2014
- VELCO comments on FERC transmission planning NOPR 9/29/10