Board of Directors
The current VELCO Board is comprised of 13 member: the CEOs/General Managers (or their designees) of Green Mountain Power, Burlington Electric Department and Vermont Electric Cooperative; the General Manager of Vermont Public Power Supply Authority representing its municipal utility members; three directors appointed by the Vermont Low Income Trust for Electricity; two directors appointed by the public power owners of VT Transco; three additional directors appointed by Green Mountain Power as VT Transco’s largest shareholder; and the President and CEO of VELCO. Click on any director’s name below to view his or her bio.
- Theresa Alberghini DiPalma, Retired, Senior Vice President for Marketing & External Relations, University of Vermont Health Network
- Susan Andersen, Executive Vice President, Greater Burlington Industrial Corporation
- David Coates, Retired Partner, KPMG Peat Marwick
- Maura Collins, Executive Director, Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Thomas Dunn, President & CEO, Vermont Electric Power Company
- Stephen Kaminski, Power Planning and Policy Advisor, New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Deb Markowitz, Former Vermont Secretary of State and Secretary of the Agency of Natural Resources, State of Vermont
- Mari McClure, President & CEO, Green Mountain Power Corporation
- Ken Nolan, General Manager, Vermont Public Power Supply Authority
- Lawrence Reilly, Principal, Rosewood Energy Consulting, LLC
- Cort Richardson, Principal Consultant, Richardson & Associates
- Michael Solimano, President & General Manager, Killington/Pico Ski Resort Partners, LLC
- Darren Springer, General Manager, Burlington Electric Department
- Rebecca Towne, Chief Executive Officer, Vermont Electric Cooperative